The zombie outbreak is in full force. A government research lab has discovered the cure to the zombie outbreak. It has been transported to a military outpost to be distributed for mass use, but something went wrong. It’s up to you and your team of friends to complete various puzzles and problems to reach the antidote to cure the zombie outbreak. However, you might not be alone in the process as you are trapped in the room with a Zombie. Do you have what it takes to save the world in 60 minutes?
Price: $28 per person or rent the room for $200
Check for hours of operation
- You and your team will need to communicate and think through the clues to reveal the solution.
- This room is recommended for anyone 13 years and older. You may have a member that is younger, but that is up to your discretion.
- No Brute Force allowed! This is a thinking game.
- No intoxicated participants
- If you break props or equipment, you will be subject to pay for damages.
- Do Not Stand on anything, all clues will be within hands reach or under objects.
- Stickers will be on items or areas that are not part of the game.
- No Recording Devices, Phones or Cameras will be allowed into the game rooms.
- You are under recorded video surveillance.
- You will be offered clues if you get stuck.
- Please do not talk about the game clues while in the lobby or around the event as it will ruin the experience for others.
- Please leave all tools and keys or clues close to the area they are found. Please DO NOT put any of our property into your pockets.
- Emergency Exits or equipment are intended for use in an Emergency Only. They are not part of the game.